Style/Date: 1920's Materials: 14K white gold, etched camphor glass, sapphires and green onyxDescription: Elegant and hightly detailed 14K white gold bracelet linked bracelet with sapphires and green onyx set into reverse etched camphor glass.
- Style/Date: Contemporary Materials: 14KY gold over sterling silver, peridot Description: Very handsome and solid open bangle cuff with 3 gold bezel set peridots and parallel lines extending down the sides.
- Style/Date: 1930's? Materials: 14K yellow gold Description: Pair of open cuff bangles with complimenting applied foliate design and hand chasing. Open space on front for engraving names possibly.
- Style/Date: Early 1900's Materials: 14K gold, 3 large faceted rosecut garnets Description: Hinged bangle with 3 bezel set garnets and hand chased flora and leaves, open backs on stones
- Style/Date: 1920's Materials: 14K white gold, 2 round brilliant cut diamonds at .05ct each, 3 faceted marquis synthetic rubies Description: Edwardian lacy elegance
- Style/Date: 1970's Materials: 18K light rose gold Description: Unusual flat snake like link bracelet. Feels as smooth as butter!